Everyone loves the thought of getting involved with pancake day.
But in reality, many people skip it for a whole host of reasons…
- It’s not healthy
- It will ruin my diet
- It’s messy
- It will take too long to prepare
…The list goes on.
But what if you could enjoy Pancake Day in a quick, simple & healthy way that won’t ruin your healthy eating efforts?
My own version of Pancakes is great for a few reasons…
- It takes 10 minutes to prepare and cook
- It contains only 3 ingredients (unless you want to add extras)
- Everything is 100% natural. There’s no crap in these!
- Your kids will enjoy them as much as traditional pancakes
- You can enjoy them year-round without feeling guilty
To make these healthy Pancakes you will need…
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Large Free Range Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Almond Butter
Step 1 In a bowl, mash the 2 bananas in to a paste.
Step 2 Add the egg and whisk well.
Step 3 Add the almond butter and whisk again.
Step 4 Melt some butter/oil in a pan.
Step 5 Add the mixture to create mini pancakes.
Be sure not to cook the pancakes on too high a temperature or they will burn on one side.
Simply leave in the pan for a minute or two before flipping over to cook the other side.
After adding any toppings to flavour them, serve them hot/warm.
Be sure to keep any left over ones in the fridge for a snack the day after!
My favourite toppings are melted 85% dark chocolate and strawberries.
If you would like to receive a full healthy eating plan to keep you on track with a healthy lifestyle, plus receive an added workout plan then simply click the button below to get FREE access to yours.